Tuesday, September 7, 2010




I do photography sets to accompany interviews published by I-Open, a non-profit organization dedicated to community development and innovation. One of my personal favorites from the sets that I have done, was from the "Leading and Creating" interview of David Deming, former president of Cleveland Institute of Art and very talented sculpture. Here are some of my favorites from the entire set, which is here

Out of all the photography sets that I have done over the last two years or so, I like this collection the best mainly due to the wide variety in the environment. The studio was just about the ideal shooting environment for me: lots of natural light mixed with artificial lighting, lots of machinery, different tools and objects, and different surface areas. It was a wonderful afternoon of shooting!

No comments:

Post a Comment